SAP BASIS ONLINE TRAINING
What is SAP BASIS ?
SAP Basis is the technological platform that supports the entire range of SAP applications, now typically implemented in the framework of the SAP Web Application Server. In that sense SAP Basis can be seen as the virtual machine on which SAP applications run. Like any operating system, SAP Basis contains both low-level services (for example memory management, database communication or servicing Web requests) and high-level tools for end users and administrators.
SAP BASIS Course Curricullum:
Introduction to SAP R/3 Basis:
• What is Basis?
• Introduction to SAP R/3 Client / Server Technology and SAP R/3 Architecture
• Roles and Responsibilities of Basis Consultants
• Database Service. Application Services, Presentation Services
• Introduction to OS Concepts
• Introduction to SAP R/3 Hardware Concepts : The CPU
• Introduction to SAP R/3 Hardware Concepts : Storage
• Available SAP R/3 Platforms – Windows NT
• SAP R/3 Networking issues
Architecture of SAP R/3 Application Server
• SAP R/3 Application Server Architecture
• Dialog Server
• Update Server
• SAP R/3 Work Process – Overview
• Managing SAP R/3 Work Processes
SAP R/3 Administration Tasks – Client
• Introduction to Client
• Creating Client
• Client Copy ( Local, Remote, Export and Import )
• Dropping a Client
SAP R/3 Administration Tasks – User Managements
• Creating User
• Profiles and Activity Groups
• Locking and Unlocking a User
• Introduction to profile Generator
• Profile Management ( Single and Composite )
• Limiting Logon Attempts
• Setting Password Controls
• Maintaining User defaults & Options
SAP R/3 Administrator Tasks – Background Jobs
• Jobs Definition
• Start Date
• Job Steps
• Job Monitoring
• Deleting a Job
PROFILE AND OPERATION MODES
• Default profile
• Startup profile
• Instance profile
• Data Archiving
• Front end computer spooling
• Access method
SAP R/3 Administration Tasks – CCMS
• OS Monitoring
• DB Monitoring
SAP R/3 Administration Tasks – Memory Management and Miscellaneous
• Introduction to SAP R/3 Virtual Memory
• SAP R/3 Buffers
• SAP R/3 Memory Management System
• Remote Function Call ( RFC )
• Dump Analysis
• Sys Log
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.