Blog post at WorthBlogger - Tips for writing a blog worth reading :
Ms Ileane is one of the top female bloggers that have rocked the blogosphere. I have had the privilege of working with her on her blog which gave me an insight of what blog engagement was all about. She values comments as herself and take her time to reply to each an every one of them.
Today, Ms Ileane has taken blog engagement to something more thrilling. She steps out of her comfort zone to Increase Engagement and Build Relationships with Blog Interviews.
Here is what she said in her post:
The reason we all enjoy blog interviews so much is because they are a great example of those successful collaborations I’m so in favor of, and the “engagement” that we all seek to have on our blogs is pretty much built in by nature.
Ms Ileane Offers Some Tips for Great Blog Interviews
Some advice for those of you who are going to be interviewed:
1. Obtain a list of the questions or topics ahead of time
2. Add the interviewer to your list of contacts on Skype, Twitter, Google+ and other networks
3. Make a few notes of key points and people that you want to mention
4. Keep your voice even, and remember to be natural
5. Be sure to smile – so that your voice sounds energetic and upbeat
Engagement is the new Black.