BICI IS FLAWED!
Bahrain Mirror (Exclusive): Bahrain Mirror observed that the Royal Commission for Inquiry had committed five fatal breaches of the standards of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights. Bahrain Mirror monitored those violations through the preliminary assessment of the establishment and the works and practices of the Commission. It sought the help of the Human Rights organizations and prominent Human Rights figures. The breaches included the following:
1. The Commission was established by an individual will not by the principle of national consultation
2. The mistakes in selecting the members of the Commission
3. Marginalization of the role of the national non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
4. Circumventing the role of the United Nations and other international actors
5. The mistakes in the practice, professionalism and neutrality