Content marketing has been widely adopted and is being used by most businesses today. Whether you are B2B or B2C, it’s likely that you have used some form of content as a means to connect your business with your target market at some point.
The infographic by Shane Barker looks into great detail when it comes to optimizing a website in such a way that it starts ranking on search engines and converts.
Online social media sites and millions of other websites need some sort of on-page SEO factors. You cannot go and get any old link-backs to your website or within your social media comments as this will look bad, what you need is high-quality link-backs.
Popular might be an understatement. The latest figures show that Google processes more than 40,000 search inquiries per second which averages out to approximately 1.2 trillion individual searches per year. Getting noticed here is not only a desired outcome, it’s also essential for finding online success.
How do you make it happen? How do you take your startup to the next level in terms of personal branding and search engine rankings? Sometimes thinking creatively can go a long way.
If you want to avoid a Google penalty, you should avoid a few things:
- Duplicate or thin content – make sure your content is adding value to your readers.
- Rich anchor text – when building links, make sure your anchor text isn’t keyword rich. Ideally, you should focus on creating valuable content instead of building links manually. Valuable content will generate natural links on its own.
- Focus on relevance – when building links, make sure you get them from relevant sites.
- Use the “nofollow” tag for paid links – if you are guest-posting or buying links, consider using the “nofollow” tag for those links.
Les hashtags sont de précieux alliés non seulement pour augmenter la portée de vos publications mais aussi pour favoriser les partages, générer de nouveaux abonnements à vos comptes sociaux, obtenir plus de mentions etc.
Dans le présent article, je vais vous présenter 5 méthodes faciles pour trouver des hashtags pertinents.
Why should entrepreneurs and business owners care about integrating search and social into a marketing plan? They can't afford not to. Let the statistics speak for themselves:
- 72 percent of Internet users regularly use a social network and social media marketing budgets are projected to double in the next five years.
- Every month there are more than 10.3 billion Google searches, with 78 percent of U.S. internet users researching products and services online.33 percent of organic search clicks go to the first result.
- (SocialTimes)The top four positions, generally those considered to be "above the fold," receive 83 percent of first-page organic clicks. (Brent Carnduff)
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.