The Lean Startup
Every entrepreneur and wannabe entrepreneur should read Eric Ries' The Lean Startup. Here are 6 Tips from the book:
* Build an "Innovation Factory" Using Lean Startup techniques.
* Validated Learning most important "product" in any startup.
* Find what assumptions are BRILLIANT & which ones are CRAZY.
* Create a testing & experimentation culture & experiment based on vision, core values and feedback.
* You don't know what "quality" is yet, so go early, ugly and fast and refine from feedback.
* Get Out of the Building meaning get your ideas in front of real customers as soon as possible.
Highly recommend The Lean Startup and not JUST for startups. Great book for intrepreneurs, people trying to innovate within Fortune 1,000 companies, too.
Via Martin (Marty) Smith