The world of Internet and social media marketing is cut-throat and you need to have the right tools and optimize your digital platforms to stand out from the crowd.
Today especially, so many entrepreneurs and small business owners are seeing the benefits of marketing online. Many people are adding Internet and social media marketing to their repertoire of skills or leaving their day job to work from the comfort of their home.
Here are four tools that are worth considering for helping you publish, manage, save time and monitor your social networks.
- WordPress is a publishing platform that allows marketers the freedom to start publishing online without having to know any computer programming.
- Hootsuite is a social media management tool that allows you to manage multiple social profiles such as Twitter, Facebook,LinkedIn and Google+ effectively.
3. Mail Chimp
- Despite the attraction of the shiny new objects of social media networks, taking full control of your direct messaging online requires an email marketing platform that integrates with your blog and social media platforms.
- Evernote may not be a direct way to publish online, but it is the easiest and most convenient option for Internet marketers on-the-go.
- For more information about Evernote: Download How-To-Use-Evernote. http://bit.ly/QnmzfB
by Dan Chaney
Read more at http://bit.ly/TOLEiK