Hearing "cancer" and my name in the same sentence helped create strategies proving helpful with managing the VEGAS that is social media marketing.
Cancer helped me create tactics I'm using now to keep Social Media in check. Tactics such as:
* Praise is great but rarely located in time where it belongs.
* Failure suffers a similar fate. Time changes failure to success.
* Forgiving myself helps forgive others.
* Loving myself, warts and all, helps love others.
* Each day has magic & pain, both are helpful and good (in the long run).
* When time is short, and it always is, do what you love with those you love.
What about you? How do you keep all that social stimulation in check? Share your strategies and I will curate into my Scenttrail Marketing post:
Via Martin (Marty) Smith