I know you want to be the best you can be. We all do. But sometimes we look for success in the wrong places or we try to achieve it in the wrong ways.
Here are 60 inconvenient truths about personal development to help you stay on track.
- The acquisition of knowledge doesn’t mean you’re growing. Growing happens when what you know changes how you live.
- You can’t have good ideas unless you’re willing to generate a lot of bad ones.
- A good idea without action is nothing at all.
- It’s not so much about finding opportunities as it is about creating them.
- 10% of our lives is decided by uncontrollable circumstances. 90% is decided by how we react to those circumstances.
- What we don’t start today won’t be finished by tomorrow.
- If you’re waiting for the perfect conditions, ideas or plans to get started, you’ll never achieve anything.
Read more: http://bit.ly/KEJdhO
Via Martin Gysler