#abkon - @duarte_vasco talk on #NoEstimates (he showed Medinilla’s principle on project unfairness, but not by that name :P) (RT @angel_m: Photoset: #abkon - @duarte_vasco talk on #NoEstimates (he showed Medinilla’s principle on project...
Martin Seligman, the father of positive psychology, theorizes that while 60 percent of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment, the remaining 40 percent is up to us. (The habits of supremely happy people.
Former Buddhist monk and current leadership coach and best-selling author Christine Comaford reveals how anyone can learn to stop reacting--and start... (The title says it all - 5 minutes to being a better you:...
Providence Renewal Centre, Edmonton, Canada, Four stewards of the Art of Hosting community in the Canadian Prairies - Beth Sanders, Hugh Sanders, Margaret Sanders and Katharine Weinmann - are offering an Art of Hosting learning ...
Wer Coach werden will, hat es nicht leicht bei der Suche nach der richtigen Qualifizierung. Die Ausbildung ist nicht geregelt. Sie kann vier Wochen dauern oder zwei Jahre, 300 Euro kosten oder 17 000 Euro.
Open Space Technology: A User's Guide [Harrison H. Owen] on Amazon.com. *FREE* super saver shipping on qualifying offers. This book, like all books, comes to an end, but that is by no means the end of the story of Open Space.
Last week I had the wonderful opportunity to see a blog-friend, Martin Röll, who has been visiting Boston and the US on business. The specific meeting point was an introductory session on the Art of Hosting conversations that matter.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.