As you can see here the women have stepped out of the box. Showing their body off on the front of magazines. Which wasn't seem a lot before the 20's. Allowing them to break loose is what has evolved the society we have today.
Two art movements, Surrealism and Art Deco had their climb during the 1920's. Photography was a recognized art form but advertising still mainly relied on artists and illustrators to produce the high quality black-white and color advertisements that are sought after by collectors today.
As you can see in this magazine cover. They heavily used alot of expression that wasn't well known until the start of the 20's. People weren't used to "Definition" in drawings. It was moreover looked down on. And a lot of people are against it.
This photo shows one of the early skyscrappers from the 1920's.These buildings have very much evolved from then. People hadnt thought of making buildings more than a quarter of a mile high yet alone past 10 floors. It was unimaginable. But this barrier was broken.
Many homes of this period were decorated in the Arts & Crafts style, variations of traditional Georgian and Colonial styles, or Art Moderne which embraced the marvels of the Machine Age of the 1920's and 1930's.
1. Streamlined - Design or provide with a form that presents very little resistance to a flow of air or water, increasing speed and ease of movement.
The building was constructed with a very streamline design.
2. Geometric - Of or relating to geometry, or according to its methods.
A lot of geometric artist began to come forth in the 1920's.
3. Cantilever- A long projecting beam or girder fixed at only one end, used chiefly in bridge construction.
Cantilever beam able to support its own weight.
4. Hygienic- conducive to maintaining health and preventing disease, esp. by being clean; sanitary.
Children brought up in very hygienic homes are more likely to develop asthma.
5. Bungalow - a low house, with a broad front porch, having either no upper floor or upper rooms set in the roof, typically with dormer windows.
Bungalow with a separate double garage.
6. Proliferation - rapid increase in numbers
There was a proliferation in that type of house built in the 20's.
7. Olympiad -a celebration of the ancient or modern Olympic Games.
Olympiad began to get alot of notice in the 1920's.
8. Exceptionalism -the belief that something is exceptional, especially the theory that the peaceful capitalism of the US constitutes an exception to the general economic laws governing national historical development.
It is far from clear, however, that the case for genetic exceptionalism has been satisfactorily made out.
9. Periodicals - a magazine or newspaper published at regular intervals.
New serious english art periodicals devoted much space to french art.
10. Historian - an expert in or student of history, esp. that of a particular period, geographical region, or social phenomenon
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.