I've changed python IDE to WING. It's a very nice IDE, but it took sometime getting use to from pydev's eclipse add on.
Here is the basic setup of WING IDE with PyLint:
1. Download easy_install: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/setuptools/#windows
2. Install easy_install
3. Go to the install location of Python 2.7.x and run 'easy_install pylint'
4. Install WING IDE
5. Start WING IDE
6. Select Tools -> PyLint
7. Right click on the PyLint window and select 'configure'
8. Edit the 'command =' to be 'command = C:\Python27\ArcGIS10.1\Scripts\pylint.bat'
9. Run pylint on a .py file
* if you get an error, try adding the full