London based practice Geraghty Taylor Architects is a small practice looking for talented and motivated individuals to join us and to work on a range of innovative projects.
Candidates should have excellent design skills, be keen to take on a high level of responsibility and be proficient in ArchiCAD. Ideally all applicants should have experience of working on UK based projects and have a good knowledge of UK building regulations and the Code for Sustainable Homes.
We will offer excellent opportunities to work on projects of varying scales and on all RIBA work stages.
The successful candidate will have:
• 4 years post Part 3 experience in designing and delivering projects
• excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
• experience of working directly with clients and other consultants
• ArchiCAD 17, BIM and Adobe Suite skills
• ability to work effectively in project teams
• fluency in English
• relevant permit for working in the UK