Project Architect, with 2-3 years' post Part III experience, with creative and friendly Central London design led practice, with an increasing quantity and range of projects. Other candidates with appropriate job-running experience will be considered.
Candidates should have:
1. excellent design and presentation and interpersonal skills;
2. experience of working with and leading a close knit team;
3. experience of dealing with private clients;
4. experience in negotiating with planning and building regulations authorities to deliver extraordinary results;
5. good technical knowledge with an eye for detail;
6. extensive on site experience, including contract administration;
7. a confident and engaging personality coupled with a practical approach to the delivery of a range of projects;
8. proficiency in AutoCAD, with 3D skills an advantage.
Projects include finely detailed domestic residential work, mixed use development and education with construction budgets ranging from £100k to £2.5M.
Salary is negotiable, to start immediately.
If you fill these requirements, please forward a copy of your CV and examples of your work marked for the attention of Neel Dakshy with the words ‘OPEN JOB’ in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you. OPEN London is an equal opportunities employer.