London & Leicester based architect rg+p, is one of the largest and most successful multidisciplinary Architectural Design, Project Management and Quantity Surveying practices in the Midlands & South. We offer an unrivalled range of supporting professional services including Code for Sustainable Homes Assessment, HQI Assessment, Employer’s Agent, Project Coordination, Partnering Facilitation and Party Wall Surveying. We are currently recruiting for an Architect for our London office.
The candidate is required to have…
• experience in the submission of planning applications
• good knowledge of the UK Building Regulations
• excellent presentation skills
• good ArchiCAD skills or an ability to learn new software quickly
• residential sector experience
• good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
• the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
• excellent time management skills
• strong design skills
• knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
• the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• excellent communication skills
rg+p is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this position, please email your CV and some examples of your work email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 23rd October 2013.
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5hrs per week