This London Studio is urgently looking for motivated and creative project architects to lead the design and technical coordination of a landmark building in Central London.
Skills, qualifications, experience
- ARB registered with minimum 5 years’ post Part III experience;
- strong job-running skills;
- previous role(s) in a team lead position;
- experienced in the delivery of large complex building types;
- excellent design and presentation skills;
- client-facing experience essential
- good communication skills
- working knowledge of BIM and Revit required
Salary will depend on experience but likely to between £40-55,000.