This medium sized practice specialises in retail fit outs and is looking for a couple of architects to join their team.
Candidates will need the following skills and experience:
- at least 3 years post part 3
- be a retail specialist
- have a working knowledge of microstation and experience using Revit would be a plus
- able to work under pressure and manage your time effectively in order to get the job done with no mistakes
- have an appreciation for excellent design and a good technical ability
- must have a working knowledge of UK building regulations and planning policies
As this is a retail design orientated role the right candidate must be prepared to learn the retailer's standards and processes and be able to communicate effectively with different contractors and consultants in the Design and Build procurement process. The ideal candidates will have a knowledge and passion for this sector and be familiar with working in a fast paced environment with a quick turnaround of projects.
Connect with consultant - Alison Ellis