Due to increasing workloads the practice is seeking two additional team members, who are motivated and enthusiastic about the environmental aspects of great architecture and the company’s philosophy. One role is for an experienced and talented Architect with experience in managing projects, the second role is for a Part II graduate.
An immediate start is desirable for candidates who can demonstrate they are:
• Motivated, articulate and organised.
• Passionate about design with attention to detail, with clear technical and job running abilities.
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent with current Building Regulations and local Planning Policies.
• The Architect to have a minimum of 5 years professional experience (post qualification).
• AutoCAD & sketch up Proficient.
We are looking to work with individuals to develop long-term careers with Eco Design Consultants. If you feel you fill these requirements and like the sound of working with us, please forward a copy of your CV and examples of your work next exceeding 4MB of data to CV@ecodesignconsultants.co.uk