After its first year Aquaculture Recruitment has acquired an impressive following, with over 7,000 visitors to its website every month, and over 3,500 followers on its social networking pages.
Although our initial website was very popular, after receiving considerable feedback from jobseekers and recruiters, we decided to develop an improved website.
There are a number of changes which have been made that together we hope will prove to be a much superior resource. The most obvious difference is the new look and feel, and we’ll leave it to you to discover all the changes for yourself as you get accustomed with the new site, but some of the main features are:
- An online resume database, which well benefit both jobseekers and recruitersJob packs for regular recruiters
- A careers advice section packed with helpful information
- A news section with updates from Aquaculture Recruitment, details of many indsutry related conferences and courses, as well as articles offerering career tips
- Built in translation into several languages
- Linking to LinkedIn company and personal profiles
- Google maps incorporated on job listings
If you have any questions regarding any of the services available through the website, please do not hesitate to get in contact.