Are you relatively new to iPads in the classroom? Are you looking for some tips to help you navigate the new iOS 7? Today we take a look at 10 Features Every iPad Owner Should Know, so that you have the knowledge and confidence you need to shine in front of your students.
This post is a collaborative piece that was created with the help of Jonathan Wylie, a talented Instructional Technology Consultant from Iowa, USA. Please take time to check out his blog at http://jonathanwylie.com. Find Jonathan on Twitter as @jonathanwylie.
- How to Multitask and Kill Apps that Misbehave!
- How to take Screenshots on iPad or iPhone
- How to Enable Speak Selection
- How to Lock the iPad on One App
- How to Automatically Download App Updates
- How to Search on Your iPad
- How to AirPlay
- How to make the text in iOS 7 more readable
- How to delete individual iMessages & Texts in the Messages app
- How to use AirDrop