- open source software capable of solving almost any text processing proble;
- a mature and extensive community of developers, users, educators, students and scientists;
- a defined and repeatable process for creating robust and maintainable text processing workflowsin active use for all sorts of language processing tasks and applications, including: voice of the customer; cancer research; drug research; decision support; recruitment; web mining; information extraction; semantic annotation
-the result of a €multi-million R&D programme running since 1995, funded by commercial users, the EC, BBSRC, EPSRC, AHRC, JISC, etc.
- used by corporations, SMEs, research labs and Universities worldwide
- the Eclipse of Natural Language Engineering, the Lucene of Information Extraction, the ISO 9001 of Text Mining
- a world-class team of language processing developers...
Via Ιoannis Saridakis, Catherine Smith