If you have a learner that struggles to write, this is the app that can stir the imagination and help them be creative with a Wow!
Book Creator for iPad
• Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes.
• Add pictures from the Photos app; grab them from the web; move, resize and rotate them with your fingers.
• Edit text using the onscreen keyboard; apply rich formatting
• iPad's fonts - over 50 to use.
• Import video and music, and record speech within the app.
Here is what an Pre K-12 Assistive Technology Specialist said about this app: "My students loved this app. They felt it was so easy to use, that they could open it for the first time and know intuitively what to do. Having it then go to iBooks and create an individual bookshelf was fantastic."
Via Kathleen McClaskey