As some of you may know, the Antarctic continent isn’t just ice all the way through. Although its surface is around 98 percent covered in frozen water, the remaining 2 percent gives a little hint as to what may lie below.
2041 will be a pivotal year for our planet. That year will mark the end of a 50-year agreement to keep Antarctica, the Earth’s last pristine continent, free of exploitation. Explorer Robert Swan — the first person to walk both the North and South Poles — is on a mission to ensure that we extend that treaty. With passion and vigor, he pleads with us to choose the preservation of the Antarctic for our own survival.
The predictions only get worse. In 2007, a United Nations panel of scientists studying the rise of sea level related to climate change predicted that, if nothing was done to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, seas could rise by about 2 feet by 2100. By 2013, the panel had increased it
MessageToEagle.com – About 50 million years ago a giant bird known as Pelagornithid lived in Antarctica. The Pelagornithid or bony-toothed bird had the largest wingspan ever recorded. The bird’s wings, fully extended, spanned more than 6.4 meters (21 feet). The shape of their wings allowed the birds to glide and cross large distances across the oceans Now …
Winter is coming, and like many scientists posted in Antarctica, Bogdan Gavrylyuk is looking forward to going home. It has been a year since the 43-year-old Ukrainian geophysicist started his latest posting, monitoring climatic phenomena on an island off western Antarctica.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.