Instructions: 1) Download the tool to update your android version 2.3.5 | 2.3.6 to 4.0, 4.1, 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3, 4.4 Jellybean
2) Connect your device from your PC and click on the button "Detect Device", any phone which supports android can be upgraded to 4.0, 4.1, 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3, 4.4.
3) When your device is connected from the PC, click on the button "Click to Upgrade"
4) Tool will detect the version and upgrade it accordingly.
5) Wait for few minutes and do not unplug your device from the PC.
6) Restart your Android and enjoy the update.
Note: Do not unplug your device during the updating process.
Tags: how to upgrade android 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 How to upgrade android 4.2.2 to 4.3,upgrade 4.0 to 4.1,android 4.0 to 4.2,4.0 to 4.2 jelly bean,in samsung galaxy s duos,4.0 to 4.1 in karbonn,galaxy grand,note 2,canvas hd,micromax,s3 mini,sony,s3,galaxy core,S DUOS, how to upgrade android 4.2.2 to 4.4, How to upgrade android 4.0, 4.1, 4.1.1, 4.2.2 to 4.3, 4.4
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.