In Medical terminology, the first Hour post any accident is called ‘The Golden Hour’. The victims receiving medical aid within this hour or not can be the difference between life and death.
1. In Medical terminology, the first Hour post any accident is called ‘The Golden Hour’. The victims receiving medical aid within this hour or not can be the difference between life and death.
2. You break law if you do not giving way to Emergency vehicles and are liable for fine and counselling by city traffic police.
3. Always wanted to be a Hero? Here’s your chance to be .
4. It is frustrating when your dear ones need help and you can’t do anything. The patient’s relatives in the ambulance also feel the same.
5. For commuters, time = money, for those in an ambulance Time = Life. Remember Life > Money
6. You get to have a happy day and a guilt-free sleep.
7. Last but Not the least. There can be No reason not to Save a life!
Author: Ziqitza Health Care (ZHL) was set up by a group of young Indian professionals who, after their education, training and professional employment / entrepreneurial projects in the US and India, realized the acute need for organized and networked Ambulance service in India for saving lives which may otherwise have been lost only for the want of timely medical attention.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.