Navigate the brain in a way that was never before possible; fly through major brain pathways, compare essential circuits, zoom into a region to explore the cells that comprise it, and the functions that depend on it.
The Human Connectome Project aims to provide an unparalleled compilation of neural data, an interface to graphically navigate this data and the opportunity to achieve never before realized conclusions about the living human brain.
- Director of NIH Praises the Human Connectome Project
- Muse’s latest album uses a Human Connectome Project rendering of white matter tracks.
- Human Connectome Project pieces together neural data through brain scans
- Brain Mapping Center Seminar Series: “Discovering the Human Connectome”
- Mapping out a new era in brain research – CNN Labs
- Probing the Brain’s Mysteries – The Wall Street Journal
- First public release of 3T Connectom scanner data!
- Connectom Scanner Uses Ultra-High Gradient Strength
- Brain Mapping Seminar Series
- First Images on the Connectom 3T Scanner Obtained