Excerpted from article intro:
"We often fall into the trap of assuming that lead nurturing is a completely email-driven strategy. But technically, lead nurturing is defined as consistent and targeted communication to move your leads further down the funnel.
So while email has proven to be a very effective tool for this, it is not the only bridge between your company and its leads.
Social media has emerged as an increasingly important part of people’s lives, and the savviest marketers have found ways to integrate it into lead nurturing to build stronger relationships.
To help you establish stronger and more personal relationships with your leads, take a look at these ideas to help you better integrate your lead nurturing and social media marketing.
1) Include social follow widgets in lead nurturing emails.
2) Use social share modules in your emails.
3) Add social calls-to-action to thank-you pages.
4) All together now ... add social widgets in thank-you emails!
5) Initiate a lead nurturing workflow when a lead mentions your company on Twitter.
6) Utilize your employee's social media accounts.
7) Always respond to social inquiries.
8) Monitor for branded terms that may indicate sales readiness.
Each element is analyzed with more information. Read full article here: http://j.mp/JYGmip
Via Giuseppe Mauriello, Gerrit Bes