SeaFood Business is the global trusted authority for seafood buyers and sellers. We are the seafood industry's leading trade magazine with more than 30 years of experience.
Bitter mackerel quota feud undermines sustainability credentials, consumer appeal Continue reading the full "Top Story - Off the menu?" article.
SeaFood Business April 2013. Much ado about mackerel: Europe’s fishing giants struggle to resolve differences over Northeast Atlantic harvests. Photo by Dreamstime
- Editor's Note: Make your voice heard on organic
Retail & Foodservice
- What's in Store: Fishes with benefitsRetailers plug into consumer awareness of seafood’s health benefits, omega-3s
- Global Retail: The price is rightThrift dictates German seafood sales
- Behind the Lines: Ripple effectMSC label on Filet-O-Fish may push increased adoption in marketplace
- Global Foodservice: Jump startEurozone restaurants seek alternatives to boost business
- Retail Report: 2012 year in reviewDollar growth shows department turnaround
- Top Species: PrawnsUnique flavor, size let these crustaceans stand on their own
- Trade Tracker: 2012 trade in reviewThe value of imports drops, but still up from 2010
Processing & Distribution
- Special Feature: Computer systemsTablet features bring seafood businesses in line with new technologies
Food safety & Health
- NetWorking: Russ Mentzer Chairman, Seafood Industry Research Fund, McLean, Va.