As the process that regulates the evaluation of risk and the subsequent approval of GMOs in the United States is changed to further favor genetically modified crops, Monsanto is working on bringing GMO seeds to the home vegetable garden....
Slow Food is a non-profit, eco-gastronomic member-supported organization that was founded in 1989 to counteract fast food and fast life, the disappearance of local food traditions and people‚ where it comes from, how it tastes and how our food...
1. THE "LABEL GMOs" CAMPAIGN: Big Pesticide, Food Companies Spend Millions to Fight Honest Food Labels http://www.scoop.it/t/agriculture-gmos-pesticides/p/2410023720/big-pesticide-food-companies-spend-millions-to-fight-honest-food-labels
2. Seed Monopolies and GMOs... The Biotech Cartel End Game ... the point of no return http://www.scoop.it/t/agriculture-gmos-pesticides/p/2606416839/seed-monopolies-and-gmos-the-biotech-cartel-end-game-the-point-of-no-return
3. THE SEED PATENT GAME: Do Seed Companies Control GM Crop Research? - Scientific American http://ow.ly/e5Uy8
4. WATCH "Seeds of Freedom" - A Landmark Film http://ow.ly/e5UNU
5. WATCH "Seeding Deep Democracy" - Vandana Shiva http://ow.ly/e5UPt
6. Seeds Of Life: Hybrids and the Emergence of Seed Monopolies http://ow.ly/e5UR2
7. Seeds & Genetic Diversity | ETC Group http://ow.ly/e5UST
8. Reclaiming the seed: The First Link In The Food Chain http://ow.ly/e5UUf
9. The Global Chemical Biotech Cartel - An unprecedented power over world agriculture http://ow.ly/e5UZD
10. The "Monsanto Rider": Is the Biotech Agricultural Cartel About to Gain Immunity from Federal Law? http://ow.ly/e5VnP
11. Seed Banks Contain Memory, But Not Enough Against GMOs http://ow.ly/e5VD0
The Global Chemical Biotech Cartel - An unprecedented power over world agriculture and human health http://www.scoop.it/t/agriculture-gmos-pesticides/p/1716244040/the-global-chemical-biotech-cartel-an-unprecedented-power-over-world-agriculture-and-human-health