Highlights that apply to technology training & learning, as relevant today.
- Why specifics are being taught (commands, functions, operations...)
- Learning is task oriented within a context of common, needed tasks, not memorization
- Teaching accounts for the wide range of backgrounds of learnings (different levels / previous experience of learners)
- Allows for self-direction, discovery - offering guidance through mistakes, offering help in learning if needed
Related posts & tools by Deb:
- Don't miss a thing: We'll send Best of the Best news, from Deb's NINE curation streams, @Deb Nystrom, REVELN (includes: change, agile learning, performance, careers), once a month via email, directly to you, for free. Preview it here, via REVELN Tools.