More than 100 delegates have attended two key Eurovision meetings about the future of radio. Multimedia Meets Radio took place in Turin, in September, and was followed by the Digital Radio Conference in October.
Here are five core lessons gleaned from both conferences.
1. Digital Radio has passed the tipping point
2. New formats are being created for new platforms
3. Binaural will soon deliver a personalized 5.1 experience.
4. We are not re-inventing radio, just future-proofing it
5. Programmes about social issues can be popular with youth audiences.
See the full article for details.