In a perfect world, you’d be able to drive thousands of daily visitors to your website, via Facebook, without spending a dime.
While you may have had some success with organic Facebook traffic, thanks to a strong marketing strategy, there could come a time when you want to do more. With 1.09 billion daily active users, on average, in March 2016, you can’t afford to ignore this traffic source.
Let’s face it: All infographics are not necessarily created equal.
In the digital space, the only way to measure the effectiveness of any piece of contentis in the number of shares, comments, inbound links, and views generated.
Even with cute cat pictures, the engagement generated is the quickest way to know that people truly care about the topic at hand.
All things being equal, infographics really do work well, possibly because 65% of people are visual learners.
"1. EXPAND LINK LISTS WITH SIMILAR CONTENT PROSPECTING TOOL
2. LEVERAGE CONTENT TEMPLATES WITH BUZZSUMO
3. LINK TO INFLUENCERS WITHIN CONTENT
4. BUILD HIGHLY-CONVERTING MICRO SITES
5. USE INTERVIEWS AS GUEST ENTRIES
6. COLLECT LINK PROSPECTS FROM LISTPEDIA
7. INCLUDE POST-PREVIEW AS ADDITIIONAL PROPOSITION TO CONTENT
8. IMPROVE RELEVANCE WITH BRAND KEYWORD INTEGRATION
9. GIFT GIVING TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS
10. INVEST IN GETTING REFERENCES FROM Q&A SITES FROM REAL PEOPLE
11. TRACK MENTIONS FROM RELATED COINED TERMS
12. REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH FOR LINK PROSPECTING
13. COLLABORATE WITH INFLUENCERS/AUTHORS
14. FIND HIGHLY CONVERTING OUTREACH PROSPECTS IN MOMENT QUERIES
15. USE LONGER STRNGS FOR HIGHER CLICKS FROM LINKS
16. GET NEWSLETTER FEATURES
17. ADJUST REFERRAL COMMISSION RATE FOR AUTHORITY BLOGGERS
18. USING CLEARBIT FOR OUTREACH DETAILS (ALTERNATIVE TO RAPPORTIVE)
19. COMMENT-BASED LINK PROSPECTING
20. BUILD LOCAL NICHE PROFILES
21. STRONG BRAND MESSAGING"