Content Curation is the process to discover, grab and organize digital content for a specific niche or matter.
1. Scoop.it: Easily express your passion with a gorgeous magazine. And be heard!
2. Bottlenose: the Now Engine – a new way to see what’s happening now around any interest and keep up with it over time.
3. Curata: Easily find the content you are looking for, organize, and share it out to the channels you choose for your business.
4. Flipboard: See everything on Flipboard, all your news and life’s great moments in one place.
4. Storify: Storify helps its users tell stories by curating social media.
5. Pearltrees: is your digital library. It lets you collect, organize and share everything you like.
6. Pinterest: A content sharing service that allows members to “pin” images, videos and other objects to their pinboard.
7. Netvibes: Everything that matters to you, all in one dashboard.
8. Addictomatic: instantly create a custom page with the latest buzz on any topic.
And the new awesome ones:
9. Spundge: Collaboratively curate the web and create relevant, influential content.
10. Veeoz: helps you to get a quick overview, understand and draw valuable insights from the views/opinions expressed by hundreds of millions of users on different social media platforms.
Via Freewares&Tutos, François Colin