Your new post is loading...
Your new post is loading...
Are you using graphics in your social media posts?
Would you like to connect consumers to your business through visual marketing?
Not only can the right graphic tell your company story, but they also optimize the consumer experience.
Via Pantelis Chiotellis, Stan Smith, Ivo Nový, massimo facchinetti
Tag The Love (http://www.tagthelove.com) strive to be the easiest to maintain publishing platform, aggregating your content from you selected social sites and services.
Tag The Love allows you to launch full socially engaging platforms with the following features and functionality. The platforms are designed fully responsive and optimised for all devices.
More info about features at
Linkis.com - customize and share links, get more feedback from your followers.
With Linkis you can get your own link base and a handy tool to gather likes and opinions about the things which are important or in any other way significant to you, promote your online presence and involve your friends and followers into meaningful discussions.
Curation Traffic offers 4 brand new themes. These themes are modern, responsive, and look good on any device. Each one of these themes have been built from the ground up for content curation and conversion. The 4 New Curation Traffic Themes
These themes are:
- CurationHue Theme – Curation Hue is the grand-daddy of layout and customization options. If you are looking for a robust magazine theme that is built for easy navigation and promoting all your content then CurationHue is sure to make you smile right out the box.
- CurationNews Theme – Build to withstand an earthquake, this theme is perfect reading and promoting massive amounts of content across all devices.
- CurationPin Theme – CurationPin is a classy Pinterest look-a-like theme that is fully responsive and curation ready right out the box.
- CurationFlux Theme – A perfect design for active curators and photo bloggers who want a site that is easy to use and looks great on any device.
Read and see more:
CurationSoft is a Tool to Discover, Review and Curate Content for Google-friendly posts, thought leadership, authority posts and publications from Google Blogs, News and Books, Google Plus, Facebook, Amazon, Ebay, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram, Wikipedia, ANY RSS Feed You Want and Much More. Download for free
On movenote.com you are able to create an account and sign in to Movenote. Installation is not required as Movenote is a browser based software. All you need is a internet connection. In addition to creating video presentations, you are able to manage your presentation archive, follow the viewer statistics and share the presentations.
Movenote Android app is a great addition to Android & Movenote users. With the App you are able to open your Drive files on your mobile or tablet devices and create a presentation. You are also able to present the pictures on your mobile. While recording a presentation you can simultaneously take photos to present. This makes a really authentic presentation experience possible for the receiver. For example real estate agents have used Movenote like this. On Android app you can share the presentation however you like: via SMS, email, Google+, Drive, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox etc.
Via Ana Cristina Pratas, massimo facchinetti
Animated GIFs. You see them everywhere, usually as a response, reaction or qualifier that adds extra oomph to any statement. For the longest time GIFs have been associated with the Internet’s funny bone, but now brands are finding ways to incorporate this form of visual content into their marketing. After all, GIFs occupy a space between images and video that leaves much room for exploration. Here we’ll review 12 tools to get you started with creating, discovering and hosting GIFs. Some of the tools below require a bit more practice to master, but you’re guaranteed to find something that’s right for your GIF needs.
1. Giffing Tool - http://www.giffingtool.com/
2. Gfycat - https://gfycat.com/
3. Giphy - http://giphy.com/
4. GifYoutube (!) - https://gifyoutube.com/
5. Recordit - http://recordit.co/
6. Gyazo - https://gyazo.com/
7. imgflip - https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator
8. GIF Brewery - http://gifbrewery.com/
9. Makeagif - http://makeagif.com/
10. GIMP - http://www.gimp.org/
11. GIFMaker - http://gifmaker.me/
12. GifDeck - http://gifdeck.in/
Via Ana Cristina Pratas
When you’re creating useful, actionable, epic content, everyone deserves to see it. So how do you get your hard work and effort seen by the largest audience possible?
We try to maximize our content so it reaches the people who need it. There are certain strategies you can put into place for spreading your content far and wide, and there are a good number of tools that can help these strategies run super smooth.The 17 Best Tools for Widespread Content Distribution
1. Buffer http://bufferapp.com/
2. Edgar http://meetedgar.com/
3. WiseStamp http://www.wisestamp.com/
4. Goodbits https://goodbits.io/
5. MailChimp http://mailchimp.com/
6. SumoMe http://sumome.com/
7. OnePress Social Locker https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-locker/
8. Help a Reporter (HARO) http://www.helpareporter.com/
9. PR Newswire http://www.prnewswire.com/
10. List.ly http://list.ly/
11. Buzzstream http://www.buzzstream.com/link-building/tour
12. Boomerang for Gmail http://www.boomeranggmail.com/
13. Contently https://kevan.contently.com/
14. Storify https://storify.com/
15. Outbrain http://www.outbrain.com/
16. Facebook sponsored posts
17. Promoted tweets
What a content distribution strategy looks like in practice
Via Tom George
Robin Good's insight:
Echostudio is a powerful new web app which allows you to aggregate, filter and combine social signals, streams, images, statistical and map data on any topic or tag you specify and to publish them online.
The new web app is particularly powerful in its ability to let you collect and mashup into one web page different kind of data and sources according to your needs without sacrificing ease of use and design elegance.
Several filtering and moderation options provide the curator with all of the tools needed to precisely control the quantity and quality of content being published.
The service generates beautiful dynamic pages, which are fully responsive and that can be published online or embedded inside your own website.
Echostudio is an ideal solution for a number of different applications including:
real-time live coverage of an eventbranded social hubinformation hub on a specific topic social news aggregator
Echostudio is easy of use, has powerful backend and beautiful output as well as by swiss-watch precision with which you can control almost anything in it.
Free plan available.
Via Robin Good
20 Content Curation Tools To Boost Your Content Marketing:
- Feed Curator (http://feedcurator.com/)
- Zipped News (http://www.zippednews.com/)
- Storify (https://storify.com/ )
- List.ly (http://list.ly/ )
- Newsle (https://newsle.com/)
- BundlePost (http://www.bundlepost.com/)
- PostPlanner (http://www.postplanner.com/app-features/)
- Triberr (http://triberr.com/)
- Alltop (http://alltop.com/)
- Futurity (http://www.futurity.org) - the latest discoveries by scientists at top research universities in the US, the UK, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Buffer (https://bufferapp.com/)
- Klout (https://klout.com/)
- LinkedIn Influencers (http://blog.linkedin.com/topic/influencers/)
- Smart Brief (http://www.smartbrief.com/)
- StumbleUpon (https://www.stumbleupon.com/)
Via massimo facchinetti
Simply creating content isn't sufficient to gain readership. You need to actively promote that new post so that people can see it and have a chance to read it.
It can take a long time to build up email and subscribers, so in the meantime, you will need to be more proactive. Here's all the things Mike does after he publishes a post to get readers to see it, read it and share it.
Via Neil Ferree, massimo facchinetti
If you have a PDF file full of images, you may want to have those images converted to JPG files or PNG files. This would, for example, make it easier to get those images printed, or altered by an image editing program. If you Google this issue, you will find many options, quite a lot…
Via Ana Cristina Pratas
Combine web articles, videos, documents and images into meaningful collections called Wakes.
If it exists online, you can add it to a Wake - and then customise your collections in visually stunning ways.
From Wikipedia to Delicious, Pinterest to Flipboard, people have collaborated to share links and ideas for as long as the Web has been ‘a thing.’ With this in mind, a startup called Wakelet hopes that people take to its new, attractive, multimedia approach to online knowledge-sharing.
Wakelet allows anyone to assemble collections of links, videos and images on any topic they like. The idea here is to augment traditional Google search results with topic-based, human-curated collections.. That’s hardly a new idea but the implementation here is particularly slick.
Read more about Wakelet:
Content marketing is the technique of creating and sharing content — blog posts, images, videos — to attract and retain customers. Generating relevant and compelling content can be a challenge, but there are a variety of great online tools to help.
Here is a list of free and premium tools to generate content. There are content discovery tools, curating tools to find and publish topical content, production tools to create and edit content, and tools for acquiring content.
- Content Discovery Tools
- Content Curation Tools
- Content Production Tools
- Sources for Content Creation
it can be difficult to come up with a fresh image for each social post you create, so we’ve put together this list of amazing tools to help you create free images for websites, social media posts, blogs, and more.
While all of the resources on this list have a free version, some may require you to pay for additional features or access.Types of Free Image Creation Tools
These image tools range from free to premium, and from desktop software to mobile apps, so there should be enough tools here to fit all of your needs.Image Design ToolsInfographic MakersLogo MakersQuote MakersCollage MakersCover Photo MakersProfile Picture MakersScreenshot ToolsImage Resizing ToolsGIF Makers Meme CreatorsPinterest Image Tools
Via malek, massimo facchinetti
One of the main ways to to leverage content curation for business is to add curated content to your website or blog. Here's how to do it right on Wordpress.
Guillaume Decugis's insight:
A comparative analysis of the various ways you can integrate curated content to a Wordpress site or blog.
Via Guillaume Decugis
Newsletters should take minutes, not hours. Goodbits helps you quickly build email campaigns.
"Create an email newsletter full of amazing links (including the content of yours you want to distribute). Goodbits lets you drag-and-drop content from a queue made up of any RSS feed you connect as well as any articles you add via the bookmarklet or browser extension.
You can then customize, edit, and send to your contacts, including your MailChimp list and segments." (From https://blog.bufferapp.com/content-distribution-tools )