Twylah is one of Twitter apps. There are some reasons to use Twylah.
- Can Twylah be used to increase your SEO?
Twylah takes your tweets from Twitter and transforms them into SEO friendly pages. Not only are these pages SEO friendly, they are beautiful and easy to navigate. And they are easy for everyone to understand, not just people who get Twitter.
- What benefits does Twylah offer to increase your Google rank?
Twylah is a great way to make your tweets last longer, to make them
easier to understand, and to make them more valuable to you, as the publisher. As far as Google rank, this is up to you — you will need to rely on the value of your content to get ranked highly.
- What optimization tips does Twylah provide for its users?
The best way to optimize your Twylah content is to include it on your website. If you do both these things, you will be fully optimized in terms of tweeta/Twitter content “ownership.”
1. Create a custom domain (see “hosting” info for full instructions – http://www.twylah.com/faq)
2. include a widget on your site. http://www.twylah.com/widgets
- What advice would you give to someone who is going to use Twylah as a part of their content curation strategy?
If you’re going to use Twylah as part of your content curation
strategy, you’ll need to start sharing your Twylah page. Best ways to
do this are to:
1. tweet out the page each day. Many people use this @ifttt recipe
2. power tweet (more info on power tweeting here:http://www.twylah.com/powertweets.
Power tweets creates a special landing page for your tweet which has context (other related tweets are included) and it drives traffic back to your Twylah page (and *your* website if you have a custom domain). Power tweets work best when they have a great image and/or video and when there are also other tweets we can pull in for context (in other words when you have tweeted a fair amount on that topic before.)
- Is it easy to integrate Twylah with the current website?
It takes most people about 5 minutes to create a CNAME for their
Next to Pinterest it is the biggest referrer of traffic to my site.