A Shopify study to reveal which social platforms drive the most traffic, convert to more sales and give you the highest sales value.
There are some very interesting discoveries here, perhaps the fact that Facebook dominates is not a surprise but, 85% of all social sales? That’s massive.
Let’s look at the key takeaways…
- Facebook drives 63% of all social media traffic to Shopify stores
- Pinterest (13%) drives more traffic than Twitter (10.5%)
- Sales coming from Reddit grew 152% in 2013
- The highest average order coming from social traffic is $66.75, and it comes from Polyvore.
- Instagram is very close with $65Highest conversion rate is 1.85% from Facebook traffic....
Via Jeff Domansky