Nice adaptation of this abstract game. Features include a trophy system (giving you that pleasurable if shallow sense of achievement), positions to study (and a new one each day as a bonus), play versus the computer or a human adversary. It features the official starting position and some popular ones. A set-up mode enable you to input any starting position you can imagine.
Chess for Android consists of a chess engine and a GUI.
- An optional "move coach" highlights valid user moves during input and last played engine move.
- Full game navigation buttons enable users to correct mistakes or analyze games.
- Games import and export as FEN/PGN to and from the clipboard, load and save as file, are set up through a position editor, or import as application/x-chess-pgn MIME type on startup.
- The engine plays at various levels (including random, against itself in auto-play, or free-play, where the game can be used as a "magnetic chessboard").
- The application supports the Universal Chess Interface (UCI) and Chess Engine Communication Protocol (WinBoard and XBoard), which allows users to play against more powerful third party engines or even play tournaments between engines...
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.