Aarkstore.in announces, a new market research report is available in its vast collection:
Social Media in Retail Banking
Social media interactions provide banks with a platform to reach out to their customers and deal with issues in real time, which increases both the quality of their service and the levels of consumer trust. With banks now able to track each customer relationship through social media analytics, social media data can be integrated into a broader customer intelligence strategy to help banks gain a customer centric understanding of their products, services and brand as a whole.
• This report covers the usage of social media in retail banking in various countries across the globe.
• It provides information on social media penetration globally, as well as social media usage by various banks in different countries.
• It also covers the technological advancements which enhance social media in the retail banking system.
• The report also features key developments in social media in developing markets such as China and India.
Social media is a potential channel for managing effective customer relationship management for retail banks. The adoption and use of digital channels, such as mobile phones and social media, has grown rapidly over the last decade. To reduce their cost of operations, they are adopting social media to market their products and services. This trend is accelerating the adoption rate of social media marketing by retail banks across the globe.
This report will allow you:
• To understand the future potential of social media in retail banking.
• To understand the usage of social media by retail banks in developed countries and developing countries.
• Gain insight into the key technology developments for social media management for managing effective customer relationship management.
• To analyze social media trends globally.
Reasons To Buy
• Provides detailed analysis on social media in retail banking globally.
• There is a special emphasis on the opportunities available in emerging markets.
• The report also focuses on various social media management tools to automate social media usage in various organizations in the global market.
• Provides in-depth analysis of challenges faced by the retail banking system in the adoption of social media.
Table of Contents :
1 Executive Summary
3 Social Media Role in Retail Banking
3.1 What is the Value of a Fan?
3.2 Banks Look to Geospatial Marketing Campaigns to Drive Customer Behaviour
3.3 The Top 150 Banks on Facebook
3.3.1 Strengthening social media engagement through sponsorships
3.4 The Need for Stronger Customer Relationships
3.5 What Kind Of Relationship Do You Want With Your Customers?
4 Global Consumer Trends in Social Media
4.1 Consumers Want More Digital Engagement
4.2 Marketing Snapshot
5 Commonly Used Social Media Tools and Their Penetration
5.1 Common Social Media Platforms
5.2 Social Media Management Tools (SMM)
5.3 The Mobile Channel
5.4 Interview with Barrie Neill, Retail Banking Consultant SAS UK & Ireland
6 Social Media Usage by Retail Banks in North America
6.1 Social Media in the US
6.1.1 Top social networking sites in the US
6.1.2 Trends in US social media
6.1.3 Case studies
6.1.4 The future of social media in the US
7 Social Media Use by Retail Banks in Europe
7.1 Introduction to Social Media in Europe
7.2 Social Media in Germany
7.2.1 Top social networking sites in Germany
7.2.2 Trends in German social media
More Related Reports :
Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Indian Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Indian Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
Trends and Opportunities in the Indian Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
Trends and Opportunities in the Philippines Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
Trends and Opportunities in the Philippines Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Philippines Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Philippines Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
Trends and Opportunities in the Indian Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
Leisure & Hospitality Building Construction in Spain to 2016: Market Databook
Office Building Construction in Spain to 2016: Market Databook
For More details about above & other Reports plz contact :
You can also request for sample page of above mention reports on email@example.com