Aarkstore.com announces, a new market research report is available in its vast collection:
Health on the Restaurant Menu: Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
Health on the Restaurant Menu: Foodservice Trends in the U.S. helps foodservice industry participants align their branding and menu development strategies with evolving consumer health perceptions and expectations; the quickly evolving health education landscape; and the effects of nationwide menu regulation.
The report does the following:
1. Identifies drivers and trends that have helped cause the industry to reflect on its role in addressing America's health.
2. Analyses health-related menu trends, including salt and added sugar reduction; healthy menu claim trend analysis; "mini" menu item trend analysis; fruit and vegetable menu trend analysis; and health & anti-health menu analysis of specific restaurants.This helps participants stay on top of menu development.
3. Draws from a variety of industry and academic research to help the restaurant industry gauge the effect and result of menu labeling legislation.This helps participants frame the impact of menu regulation on industry segments, major chains, and independent restaurant operators.
4. Analyses consumer attitudes toward diet food and health from the perspectives of their healthful propensities; not-so-healthful propensities; and knowledge, money & time.This helps participants understand shifting consumer health & wellness propensities and respond accordingly.
5. Creates and analyzes four consumer groups, each of which share common health-driven characteristics: Health First, Health Maintainers, Health Endorsers and Carefree Eaters. Each group isolates populations having distinct degrees of food health interest and distinct degrees of restaurant interaction. Data on restaurant frequency, brand usage, and presence of children are included.
6. Studies the degree of importance restaurant goers ascribe to various food health attributes as applied to two distinct dining occasions: getting food for a "quick bite" and getting food for a "special occasion."This helps participants shape health-driven strategies around occasions for use.
Coverage includes snack and beverage restaurant concepts, limited-service restaurants (QSR and fast casual), and full-service restaurants (family, casual and fine dining).
Table of Contents :
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Scope and Methodology
Scope of coverage
Consumer survey methodology
Menu item analysis
Chapter 2: Foodservice Health Drivers & Macro-Trends
Chapter 3: Restaurant Cuisine and Menu Trends
Chapter 4: Menu Transparency and Regulation
Chapter 5: Consumer Attitudes Toward Diet, Health & Food
Chapter 6: Health-Driven Psychographic Analysis
Chapter 7: Food Healthfulness and Dining Occasion
Appendix: Obesity Trends: Demographic Analysis
Chapter 2: Foodservice Health Drivers & MacroTrends
Making health a priority
The argument in dollars and cents: $150 billion a year
Obesity rates trending higher
Graph 2-1: Age-Adjusted Prevalence of Overweight, Obesity & Extreme Obesity
Calories trending higher
Long-term calories trend: negative; short-term trend: positive
Graph 2-2: Caloric Intake by Food Group: Number of Calories, 1970-2009
Flour and cereal products the calorie contribution leader
Graph 2-3: Caloric Intake by Food Group: Percentage of Calories, 1970-2009
Snacking trend brings calories with it
More Related Reports :
Pet Supplies and Pet Care Products in the U.S., 9th Edition
Prepared Foods and Ready-to-Eat Foods at Retail, 2nd Edition
How We Eat: Retail and Foodservice Opportunities in When and Where America Eats
The Nail Care Market in the U.S.: Retail Products and Professional Services
Prepaid and Gift Cards in the U.S., 3rd Edition
Food and Beverage Packaging Trends in the U.S.: Consumer Viewpoints and Marketer Opportunities
Ethnic Hair, Skin, and Cosmetics Products in the U.S., 8th Edition
Debit Cards in the U.S., 4th Edition
Chocolate Candy in the U.S., 9th Edition
Antioxidant Products in the U.S.: Foods, Beverages, Supplements, and Personal Care
Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
Cosmeceuticals in the U.S, 6th Edition
Cat Population and Cat Owner Trends
Sports and Entertainment Arena Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
Millennials in the U.S.
For More details about above & other Reports plz contact :
Contact: Marketing team
You can also request for sample page of above mention reports on firstname.lastname@example.org